Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Who follows who here?

I have found a couple of other "Sportsmen" blog sites that I have enjoyed following  since I got into my site. I am just getting to the point where I can post a video and some pictures from my camera, and I have no ideal how to see how many visit the site. I asked another local blogger how to do that, but got no response, I guess some are real insecure. I have also noticed that some of the local blogs are now covering some hunting and NRA news,  I have no problem sharing anything, and personally think it is a good ideal.
I read an article that was on another site about a farmer who was late cutting corn and got a huge bear with his combine! Wonder if that is a legal form of harvest! Hopefully I will be able to figure out how to link Delmarva sportsmen with the other blogs, and those of us who enjoy the outdoor sportsmen will have even more resources to draw from. So it is back to work today finally! I don't mind telling you that a major storm during deer season is okay a few extra days to hunt but to be locked down with no chance of getting out is killing a brother!!!

1 comment: