Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 16, 2010

fishing trip

I went fishing last night with a friend of mine, he took me to his hidden fishing hole and we had a great time. Sun was going down tide was changing and fish were cooperating nicely. No big horse hard heads or 30 inch rock but a good evening out and enough fish to make it fun. I got into a little run of small rock three of em one after another cookie cutter fish perfect for the pan, but hey who can afford the fine! We went out into the sound toward dark and fished the channel coming into Deal Island we caught quite a few small fish outside. All in all it was a nice relaxing trip out, I love to fish the evening time. Got home around 10pm and took a shower to get the fish off me. If there is one thing I love to do it is fish. I sold my fishing boat and kept my duck boat so I would have something to fish from, the big boat was just to much for me alone. Maybe I will slip out and go clamming this week, or catch some crabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment