Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 25, 2010

60 foot road and Rt 50 claims another one

I just got a call that a good friend of mine was killed today at Rt 50 and 60 foot road. When I was a kid I was involved in a car crash at Walston Switch and Rt. 50, and today another friend is killed just up the highway. He was a fair guy always smiling and was the kind of man who never forgot where he came from. That was the way he was raised, and his momma will be crushed as all mothers would be to hear of such news. In a bit his name will be released and we will all be shocked and rumors will fly, everyone will have an opinion. To me he will always be my Demolay brother, a friend to my wife and I, and someone I am glad I never faced professionally but always as friends, .

No comments:

Post a Comment