Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sat Goose Hunt

This past Saturday I once again spent the day in a goose blind with some really good guys, I really enjoy hunting with these guys they are funny as hell and poor shots making for some good times naturally. We shot one apiece but the guys in the field next to us shot early and left...with there decoys sitting out drawing birds like no other. That just makes more fuel  for the fire about calling or not, these geese responded to the spread with no calling at all. All in all I have to say that my shotgun though undergunned compared to the 3 1/2 inch shells some of the boys are shooting holds it's own and I have my share of birds to prove it. Once again precision shot placement beats large loads everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment