Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Going to the Gun Show

I am down visiting the web foot gangsta in Hampton roads and there is a big SGK gun show happening. I am saying that there were easy 2000 people in line to get in and another 2000 in side already when we got there. The line to check your ammo was short and those who were carrying a weapon had to check ammo, but you got it back when you left. Very organized and professional show with a ton of vendors. Now here you could get what you wanted, a Thompson machine gun you got it of course the price was out of my range damn it! How about a 30 cal machine gun, or a M1 Garand, any number of variations of semi auto weapons, knives, and assorted parts. Training aids holsters, knives exploding targets. They had it all there and more. Know what I did notice there, everyone was polite got along well made way for everyone to get to the tables and look over the guns and parts. People were there to help you find what you needed to complete a project or start a new one. Very nice indeed especially with the activities of the past week or so. Now I am a card carrying member of the NRA and I love me some guns, but the bad guys are making for a lot of bad press for us. Shooting students and cops, leaders of our government, all by wackos. The shooter in Arizona was kicked out of his local community college for being a little shakey, he had some police reports about his behavior, and somewhere the system took a bite in the ass. Personally I hold those responsible who knew he was off his rocker that did not say anything but just pushed him along. It was my understanding that the one guy who took one to the head but still managed to subdue this guy was a right to carry person and was armed at the time, but did not use his weapon, because of the other people there. True or not I can't say but if so then he exercised gun control. I will say I am all for gun control you should always have a clear sight picture, know where the round is going, what is behind the shot and use both hands!  

No comments:

Post a Comment