Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

Birds should be moving

Tomorrow I will be in the blind and they are screaming about bad weather up north so maybe we will get some birds down here. We have had really good luck with the goose hunting this year and hopefully tomorrow will be just as good. One thing I like is to see em come to the decoys and set those wangs! Good luck tomorrow to all those who will be enjoying the last days of deer season, and those in the blind. Soon we will be perching!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the hunt went well; I heard a lot of action as I split wood Saturday morning. Being in a blind would have been a better time.
    all the best...Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil, as the season winds down I think of a warm bed in the morning with momma, and not a goose blind with a slobbering dog!

    ReplyDelete