Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 16, 2010

What is that stuff?

Well it started snowing today around 11 where I was at and they shut the job down early and who knows what tomorrow will bring, But one thing that it will bring if it is not snowing and blowing is predators. When the weather is nasty that is when foxes and such feast best, and guys like me who like to shoot em look forward to those still cold mornings or evenings where the snow is shining bright. Foxes and coons show up so very nice  in the scope and even late afternoon shots are a little easier. Last big snow I made a snow camo suit and it blends me in with the edge of the woods really well so I am able to see them from a long distance. But I will have to admit that sitting in the cold is not quite as appealing as it used to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment