Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

This week

Well it is the rifle season in Maryland and I have been busy naturally. having to work two nights this week I was kinda wore out some but I did manage to get a hunt in on Wed evening. A friend of mine is wanting to hunt some so I am going with him and helping him get into the groove. He is shooting a 700 Remington in 30-06 scoped and from a ground blind. This past Sat we hunted over at the beach I set him up on a long field and I went and overlooked a field on the backside. Opening day the place was loaded every stand was occupied and this week no one was out there. Of course I saw absolutely no deer at all in the fields and only one on the opposite side of the river, however there are some monster sign still around just very nocturnal now that they have been shot at. Hopefully things will calm down and I will get another chance to take the big boy I have been chasing for the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment